cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: I have payed my service but have no service

At sep 30th, i try many time to pay from website and it did not work, so I went to bank and paid to my account no. from the TD bank, and someone told me that it’s possible to send to incorrect account for pc mobile, which is different from you!?! What should i do now? 

@Edris-rad wrote:

At sep 30th, i try many time to pay from website and it did not work, so I went to bank and paid to my account no. from the TD bank, and someone told me that it’s possible to send to incorrect account for pc mobile, which is different from you!?! What should i do now? 

You can't pay for Public Mobile by going to the bank teller. Also, this message forum site isn't for PC Mobile.  Is that just a typo?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Edris-rad wrote:

You can't pay for Public Mobile by going to the bank teller. Also, this message forum site isn't for PC Mobile.  Is that just a typo?

@Edris-rad  You have a public mobile account and service? But did the td teller misunderstand your request and apply your payment to pc mobile account with the same account number? Do you have the reciept?