cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have payed my service but have no service

insane4shady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon,

I have paid my service this morning and my service has not come back online as of yet. I paid it this morning at 5:00am. I have never had an issue paying my account this way and service has always been restored to my line within an hour. 

As you can imagine this is quite frustrating, have tried various re boots of the phone etc and still have no service.

Any help is apreciated!! 

12 REPLIES 12

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Edris-rad wrote:

At sep 30th, i try many time to pay from website and it did not work, so I went to bank and paid to my account no. from the TD bank, and someone told me that it’s possible to send to incorrect account for pc mobile, which is different from you!?! What should i do now? 

You can't pay for Public Mobile by going to the bank teller. Also, this message forum site isn't for PC Mobile.  Is that just a typo?

@Edris-rad  You have a public mobile account and service? But did the td teller misunderstand your request and apply your payment to pc mobile account with the same account number? Do you have the reciept?

@Edris-rad wrote:

At sep 30th, i try many time to pay from website and it did not work, so I went to bank and paid to my account no. from the TD bank, and someone told me that it’s possible to send to incorrect account for pc mobile, which is different from you!?! What should i do now? 

You can't pay for Public Mobile by going to the bank teller. Also, this message forum site isn't for PC Mobile.  Is that just a typo?

Edris-rad

@Edris-rad wrote:

I have payed bill the exact day my plan expired, but i can’t see my payement received by you, and i am worry if I paid it wrong!!!! When will it get to you?

@Edris-rad  Try as the instructions given as above. First hit the reactivate button in your account and reboot your phone. Service? Log in report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5min. Log in. Report found. Log out. Reboot phone. Service? Load on $1 onto account. Hit reactivate. And so on....

Edris-rad

I have payed bill the exact day my plan expired, but i can’t see my payement received by you, and i am worry if I paid it wrong!!!! When will it get to you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amarnath2019  - When was you plan renewal date?  Was it yesterday/today?  Did you pay using a voucher ?  or a manual payment with CC?  Does your payment made show up in your account balance?

Please provide this information so that you can get the appropriate information.

amarnath2019

i JUST PAID MY DUE BUT NO SERVICE; NO SIGNAL; I have my auto paid mode but still no service. Pl help me 

insane4shady

Thank you, the $1 solution worked!

Likely, you need assistance from the Moderator Team but do try Robert's suggestions. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This pushes you further back in the queue as the system takes into consideration your most recent message.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

insane4shady

can not sent or receive texts, no data, can not send and receive calls. There is a signal bar, and public mobile is showing in the lock screen.

5GB at 4G LTE Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to hear about your frustration @insane4shady

When you mention not having any service.

Do you mean there is no signal indicator on your phone?

Or do you mean that your phone service is not working as usal?

What phone plan do you have? Is the whole entirety of it not working or just some?

For example can you send and receive texts, but not get any calls? Can you make, but not receive calls? or vice versa or both?

Data works? No connections?

The more information you provide, the better the community members can help.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@insane4shady wrote:

Good afternoon,

I have paid my service this morning and my service has not come back online as of yet. I paid it this morning at 5:00am. I have never had an issue paying my account this way and service has always been restored to my line within an hour. 

As you can imagine this is quite frustrating, have tried various re boots of the phone etc and still have no service.

Any help is apreciated!! 

@insane4shadyDid you try these tricks? Please read the link below. Lost/Stolen / $1 trick. and let us know.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.