cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have over payed for a plan change and it had no effect on the service as mentioned. Please revert

APPACHAN2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have over payed for a plan change and it had no effect on the service as mentioned. Please revert the payment .

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@APPACHAN2021 wrote:

I payed 35 x3 times =105 

Now my available fund shows $105 , I would like a refund of that money.

@APPACHAN2021 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@APPACHAN2021 wrote:

I payed 35 x3 times =105 

Curious with what you have done.  Did you just load the fund 3 times?  or did you actually go to the Change Plan page and clicked "Change immediately" 3 times?

@APPACHAN2021 

You can keep the extra funds for future payments.

If you want refund to credit card/debit card, you will need to contact customer service agent (CSA). It can take a couple of weeks to refund the overpayment. 

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: payment problem.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

APPACHAN2021

I payed 35 x3 times =105 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@APPACHAN2021 wrote:

Hi,

I have over payed for a plan change and it had no effect on the service as mentioned. Please revert the payment .

@APPACHAN2021   you have another thread  already

and you mentioned in your thread

On 18-08-21 ,I was trying to add some data to my actual plan .Selected a new plan and payed 3 times the extra amount mentioned on the plan 

I replied on your other one already and asked for a bit more information.  Please check there as well

@crantsby5 wrote:

I charged my card twicw for a payment please revert one back to my card

@crantsby5   Please open a new thread instead of tagging on this one.  it's confusing to try to help both at the same time.

on your new thread, tell us what you did and why got charged twice. 

@APPACHAN2021 wrote:

Hi ,

On 18-08-21 ,I was trying to add some data to my actual plan .Selected a new plan and payed 3 times the extra amount mentioned on the plan ,

Were you trying to buy Data Add-on or Select new plan?  there are 2 different things?

How much you have pay each time and how much today?    You should see them as Available Fund on My Account.  do you see that?  

If you are trying to buy data-on, you will need to first load the fund.  Once fund is added, then head to Purchase add-on to buy new add-on

if you try to "upgrade" your plan.  what you meant by extra amount? you meant you only plan the difference between the 2 plan or you meant you paid the full amount of the new plan?  (for example, if you are changing from $25 plan to $35 plan, did you pay $10 or $35?)

To properly upgrade the plan and if you want to get the new plan NOW, you don't have to load fund first.   You go to Change plan and select the new plan.  Then you will be given 2 options: Change Immediately and Change in the next cycle.  You will pick Change Immediately and PM will charge you the new plan money immediately and your new plan cycle will then start on that day.

Let us know clearly what you did exactly and we will try to help

crantsby5

I charged my card twicw for a payment please revert one back to my card

Please log in your self-serve account and check Available Funds to see if indeed it shows 3 times the amount you were supposed to pay.

If it does, you can just leave the money there and it will be used for future payments, or if you still think it's a payment error and want a refund, you'll need to contact Customer Service via Chatbot or Private Messaging to ask if they will help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make a plan change for next renewal date ?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

It is better to leave the credit to pay for your next payment.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right.

APPACHAN2021

Hi ,

On 18-08-21 ,I was trying to add some data to my actual plan .Selected a new plan and payed 3 times the extra amount mentioned on the plan ,it was an accident while trying to exit from the page .I need a refund of the balance amount in my account as it had no effect. Please refund the amount .

Need Help? Let's chat.