cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have new credit card and I Failed to change that on auto payment

Marinamz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have new credit card and I failed to change that on auto payment.

I know where to go on my account but the problem is that my credit card is not accepted.

When I contacted my bank they told me it is denied because of address provided from Public mobile is not matching that on my credit card !!!

The problem is on the apartment number which has no place on Public mobile website.

I tried putting my address without any apartment numbers but the same response "transaction denied" !!!

I hope a moderator to step on and find a permanent solution.

10 REPLIES 10

@mohabmz wrote:

I have same problem. why it is so complicated with Public mobile.

I had no similar problems with others.!!!

Hi @mohabmz you and the OP are not alone with this for sure.  Just follow the suggestions already provided above and if you are still having problems, open your own thread so your problem would not be overlooked.  or send a private message to the moderators here to fix it for you.  Expect a reply within 48 hrs.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on the top right of the page for a number to pop up.  that would be the moderator's reply.  Good luck!

@Marinamz 

Follow these steps to enter your credit card info:

• Clear your browser history and close all tabs.
  • Reboot your device.
  • Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode.
  • Firefox, chrome or safari work best.
  • Do not use the apt/unit box in your credit card billing address details.
  • Add any suite # to your street address. ie 101-123 1st AVE W YOUR TOWN, PROV,
  • Do not add a space to the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0
  • Or leave a space and drop the last digit. X0X 0X
  • USE ALL CAPS if necessary

@Marinamz wrote:

I tried now with uppercase and removed last digit of my postal code as it has a space after the first 3 digits.

I don't know if it worked or not. what happened is it just signed me out from my account.

When I sign in again I can't know if it is updated or not as the new credit card is just a renewal of the old one with the same card number.

Any suggestion.

That is a good point. I do not see my expiry on mine either.

You can try it again, if you are unsure.

Or maybe confirm with moderators on what the expiry should be.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Marinamz @mohabmz try removing the cards on file first. then register your new card. I recently changed my credit card and this is how I was able to do it

@Marinamz  try making a one-time payment of $1 to see if it works. 

mohabmz

I have same problem. why it is so complicated with Public mobile.

I had no similar problems with others.!!!

Marinamz

I tried now with uppercase and removed last digit of my postal code as it has a space after the first 3 digits.

I don't know if it worked or not. what happened is it just signed me out from my account.

When I sign in again I can't know if it is updated or not as the new credit card is just a renewal of the old one with the same card number.

Any suggestion.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Marinamz 

I use "###-### street name" format

Give it a try

Use incognito mode

If that's not working here is Link to moderators they may help

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Marinamz  Use uppercase and no special characters.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Marinamz ,

Leave that area blank, which you said you did...

Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

IF still having issues.....contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.