cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have money in the account but it is not activated

miracollegemail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The system keeps saying that my account is not activated and I checked my number is not working even though I have auto-pay and everything is setup!! I could not reach an agent to help me.. very confused!!

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@miracollegemail wrote:

The system keeps saying that my account is not activated and I checked my number is not working even though I have auto-pay and everything is setup!! I could not reach an agent to help me.. very confused!!

1-Are you new (when did you activate)?

2-OR are you a customer that had working services before now?

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Resume service in the lost/stolen feature on your SELF SERVE account
  3. Reboot phone

Try topping up your account in your SELF SERVE or by calling 611 to your plan amount. If still no service (still saying suspended) go into the lost/stolen feature in your SELF SERVE account and hit "Resume".

Reboot your phone. All okay now?

@miracollegemail 

Do you have funds showing in your balance in your account? If so try clicking on the reactivate button in your account and reboot your phone.

If you are saying you have the available funds open on your credit card then you should clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in chrome, firefox or safari znd log in to your account znd go to makeca payment. Choose other amount. Add funds to cover your plan +$1.Submit payment. If you don't go straight to active status then click on reactivate.

lf your funds are still showing in your balance go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Log out and reboot.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@miracollegemail 

This is a fyi for future payments:

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@miracollegemail 

Presuming you recently activated?

Was payment taken from payment card for the activation?  If so, you're good to go if you've got a compatible phone and are activating a new Public Mobile SIM card.   

Try rebooting phone, reset network connections, removing and replacing SIM card.

You should be working.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@miracollegemail wrote:

@miracollegemail It sounds like auto pay failed. Go into your self serve account and make a payment for the full plan amount, then reactivate the service.

Need Help? Let's chat.