cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been overcharged

PhD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you explain why I paid two times for my service this month?

I first paid for my regular service 47$.
Than I changed plan and pay again 67$.

What happened to the first 47$ I paid you? 

Thank you.

#: 7**-**4-9**8
password: 5**1 or 7**1, I didn't use that **bleep** password in age.

EDITED by ShawnC to remove personal information

14 REPLIES 14

sunilsurla

i have been charged twice

@PhD wrote:

Thank you.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker LOL let me sleep on that one. 😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren, send me your current OnePlus phone when you upgrade to another one.  I'll take it instead of the bravos any day!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@PhD, you agreed to the warning message that said you would be paying full price for your immediate plan change.

You should have read the other button on the change plan screen that said Change on next renewal.

i love when folks who think they have been wronged, do not read the screens before taking action.

@stonechucker if I could award this reply 10,000 bravos, I would gladly do so. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Good luck in trying to find something cheaper and better plans than Public Mobile. I have been with Telus Pay As You Go (11years) to Fido Prepaid Contract (6 years) and now am back to Telus's sister company, Public Mobile (14 months).

No other pre-paid company pays for loyalty rewards. And the loyalty rewards is something to look forward to what other companies offers...which is zilch! 

Yes, I had some issue with the paying system and Autopay. But once you figure it how things work from changing or upgrading a plan to asking for an invoice, the system works well. And the costs is great.

If you decide to leave, trust me, you will be back! 

Good luck in trying to find something cheaper and better plans than Public Mobile. I have been with Telus Pay As You Go (11years) to Fido Prepaid Contract (6 years) and now am back to Telus's sister company, Public Mobile (14 months).

No other pre-paid company pays for loyalty rewards. And the loyalty rewards is something to look forward to what other companies offers...which is zilch! 

Yes, I had some issue with the paying system and Autopay. But once you figure it how things work from changing or upgrading a plan to asking for an invoice, the system works well. And the costs is great.

If you decide to leave, trust me, you will be back! 

@PhD, you agreed to the warning message that said you would be paying full price for your immediate plan change.

You should have read the other button on the change plan screen that said Change on next renewal.

i love when folks who think they have been wronged, do not read the screens before taking action.

@PhD wrote:

I just realised there were a new plan where I could have more data and not have to pay f**** 30$ just for 1Go of data. So, you say I lost my money? Lovely. I think I've been with pm for too long, time for me to get something better.

I do not think you will be able to find something better. If your need to change carriers is based on the fact you unknowingly lost your funds to your initial plan because you decided to change plans part way through a 30 day period, I will caution you, all prepaid carriers in Canada work that way. Prepaid means you pay in advance for what you are going to use and if you decide to change plans part way through a cycle, than that's your decision and not the carriers responsibility to make sure you make your change at the best opportune moment. I hope you can get things sorted to your satisfaction.

PhD

I just realised there were a new plan where I could have more data and not have to pay f**** 30$ just for 1Go of data. So, you say I lost my money? Lovely. I think I've been with pm for too long, time for me to get something better.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@PhD wrote:

Thank you.

What was your "regular service" and what was missing that you needed to change plans.  Once you change plans immediately on a prepaid service you forego any remainder of your service you purchased previously.  As PM had agreed to provide whatever plan you picked for the duration you chose for a set price.  You then change what you need it is a new agreement.  Now if you changed in day 1 or 2 of your plan you could message the moderators to see if there is anything they can do out of goodwill but are not obligated to refund anything.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@PhD wrote:

Thank you.

#: xxxxxxxxxx
password: xxxx or xxxx, I didn't use that **bleep** password in age.

If you do an immediate plan change, everything you paid prior is lost.

Also, pleas remove your personal information, anybody on the internet can see this thread.

@krazykiwi:

Then you gotta edit your quote too 🙂

Smiley Embarassed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

@PhD wrote:

Thank you.

#: xxxxxxxxxx
password: xxxx or xxxx, I didn't use that **bleep** password in age.

Also, pleas remove your personal information, anybody on the internet can see this thread.

@krazykiwi:

Then you gotta edit your quote too 🙂

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@PhD wrote:

Thank you.

Also, please remove your personal information, anybody on the internet can see this thread.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@PhD wrote:

Thank you.

#: *****
password: ***or *****, I didn't use that **bleep** password in age.

Please remove your personal details ASAP. This is a public forum and may not be wise to post all that private account details here. That should be sent only to the official moderator team or a public mobile employee in a private conversation. You can edit your post and remove your private details.

Post a screen shot of your account balance history (minus personal details) and we can look into your charges. Log into self serve and click "VIEW PAYMENT HISTORY" and give us the details.

If you purchase something you have to pay, then purchase something again you have to pay again. If you wanted to "future date" the changes so your second purchase happend once the first purchase expired you would have to click "Change at renewal" not "change now"

Need Help? Let's chat.