cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: I have been overcharged twice and no one is resolving my issue

they could do a better job in calling PM to open a ticket for the users at least....  

(but i am pretty sure commission does not include that.. LoL)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

@barndoor wrote:

@bkerr  

Its a sad display  on PM 's part ...I'm sorry you have to go through this  but it is illuminating for the rest of us as to what level of expectations to have  here . 

Instead of handing out advice maybe the mayors here should be contacting the moderators for the OP and getting things to happen ...

Like @HALIMACS  only with a bigger stick . 

Why could the store not return the money ???

Leaving personal info posted for well over an hour ??

Edited to add ...two hours now ? surely a safeguard  could be developed for this issue . 

@barndoor 

Nice thought, @barndoor, re your comment, "Instead of handing out advice maybe the mayors here should be contacting the moderators for the OP and getting things to happen ...

This is precisely why I tagged Andu_S in my earlier reply as he was showing to be online at the time.

Mayors (just like everyone else on this forum without a "PM" or "MOD" designation) are just customers like you - we have no direct influence on Public Mobile staff nor can we amend posts which contain questionable or personal content.   Oracles do have that capability, however, none were online to make the amendment.

We are limited to replying to the OP (original poster) to advise them to amend their post, or tagging an Oracle or Moderator to request same.

Thanks for your consideration.  😉

@HALIMACS 

To tell the truth I thought you felt slighted with your post. I initially replied to @barndoor  to explain how it works late at night which is very different from during the day since he's new and all. I tagged you to just keep you aprised of the "actions" being taken and what to do in future if you want to be proactive.... and to "kill" two birds with one stone so I didn't have to send private messages and post and reply to the moderator involved all at the same time.

But I will admit that in my defending/explaining the moderators and their duties that by the third page the fact that @barndoor has chosen not to acknowledge me directly but reply to you only does have me feeling slighted but not for my efforts but for being basically ignored.....in what should have been a 3 way conversation.

But it's no real skin off this duck's back...quack! quack!🦆🦆🦆😁

barndoor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech 

I think of a kiosk as being unmanned  ... that I can see no refund ... but a retailer  ..I think there should be some responsibility there .  ... but if they can't they can't I guess  . 

@HALIMACS  ..I gotta go  ..further thoughts later  ... I can't believe how much time this gobbles up ....😖

softech
Mayor / Maire

@softech  is this really the case?   (seriously asking, i've not had the misfortune of ever having an in-store activation go awry...)   

@HALIMACS 

From what I understand.. yes.. in fact.. many Rogers/Bell/Telus stores are like this, too.  The only different is that with those other "Brands", they call the backoffice to sort out the mess for the store  and backoffice will action it immediately and hence the refund got done (still.. there is 2 to 4 days to go back to credit card)

With PM.. personal experience with my relative activation.  They did have a number to call but it was still opening a ticket with Mod and it did say it takes couple days to sort this out.  An in my relative situation, the ticket didn't open properly or so, my relative end up still need to open a ticket himself here.. 

Yes, PM could have a better system to deal with situation like this.. but they don't.  In fact, if they want to fix the system.. fix the activation process.   You know how many time activation got timeout and people not aware if the account was indeed activated or people got charged multiple times in this situation.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well I'm going to make like @LurganIeUk and EXIT this thread!

@bkerr 

The moderators will have you sorted out shortly. Welcome to public mobile!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I've said it before, @darlicious , I'll say it again, even here on the public forum!!!

Your passion drives you - and that has great value in a lot of circumstances (whether other users realize it or not, or recognize you directly for it or not).   You know full well that our delivery can rub some people the wrong way - just try not to let your passion affect your continued efforts at focusing on the OP's issue and not some other stragglers who chime in with unhelpful or critical comments (present company excluded, of course...)   

Did i feel 'slighted' by the earlier comment - not really.   I just felt that perhaps barndoor may not have realized that the title doesn't really mean anything more than some of us have invested more time and effort than others.

In reality, it's quite understandable that newer users have no idea the differences between those with New in Town titles vs Mayors, or Oracles, or Moderators, or PM Staff.

Nikita

I had this problem on an account we paid 3 month advance.  It got charged 2 times at 110$. It took about 2 weeks to get solved. They credited the money in account. I explained we don't want credit as 110 dollars 2 times is 220 and we have bills to pay.  So they reimbursed us.  It took a while but it was there.  I love public mobile. And i been with public since before the buy out. I have been so satisfied in everything.  But i do know it's an online self serve. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nikita wrote:

I had this problem on an account we paid 3 month advance.  It got charged 2 times at 110$. It took about 2 weeks to get solved. They credited the money in account. I explained we don't want credit as 110 dollars 2 times is 220 and we have bills to pay.  So they reimbursed us.  It took a while but it was there.  I love public mobile. And i been with public since before the buy out. I have been so satisfied in everything.  But i do know it's an online self serve. 

@Nikita 

That is a great 1st hand experience to share!!!    Out of curiosity, did it take a total of 2 weeks from the initial request for the refund, or much longer?   There's been prior suggestion it can take in excess of 30 days, and I've always wondered if that's really the customer experience.

Hopefully the OP realizes it's not all bad - and most of the time there is a resolution which will be provided to make things right again.

Nikita

So it took 2 weeks for the issuing of a reombursement. I did get answered before that!  But between the person helping me then me answering then her answering back, then the weekend etc 2 weeks. Once that happened 10 days later my mother saw it on her visa 🙂  done.   

On a credit card, you usually  have time before paying 😉 

bkerr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree.

Need Help? Let's chat.