Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: I have been overcharged twice and no one is resolving my issue

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

This is a tough one in the middle of the night with no oracles and two late night moderators that generally are not responding to messages/tickets. 

Just out of curiousity what would they be doing then if not monitoring here ? 

@HALIMACS 

Thats why I gave you a Bravo  ... you tried to fix it . 👍

SInce customers who may not be experienced  in the ways of bulletin boards are forced to come here for help why is there not a monitor available 24/7. Is that not  the least that PM could do if they are saving so much money by not having employee staffed customer support available online  .

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

Just out of curiousity what would they be doing then if not monitoring here ? 

@HALIMACS 

Thats why I gave you a Bravo  ... you tried to fix it . 👍

SInce customers who may not be experienced  in the ways of bulletin boards are forced to come here for help why is there not a monitor available 24/7. Is that not  the least that PM could do if they are saving so much money by not having employee staffed customer support available online  .

Thanks @barndoor - i somewhat agree with the constant monitoring comment.

The following threads are very good reference to the Community purpose, roles, etc:

Beginner’s Guide to the Community - Community (publicmobile.ca)

How to Navigate the Community - Community (publicmobile.ca)

The site is not monitored 24/7, however it very nearly is.   New users should really know what they're getting into when accessing an online-only platform of service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor @HALIMACS 

Andu just responded to both my report and my private message and told me he edited the post. FYI tagging a moderator in a thread rarely will get their attention especially late at night when they are busy handling requests from customers that they can perform without having to chat with them first.In a case like this with such sensitive info posted the best response by one of us is to report the post. I had the added advantage of already having an open conversation from earlier so I could double down.

@barndoor 

Funny how you put your attention on @HALIMACS ......if you want my timeline......

1. OP posts.
  2. About 18 minutes later I see the post and quickly ask the OP to edit.
  3. I checked to see if they were still online. ( They were.)
  4. I checked if any oracles were online. There were none.
  5. I proceded to type out my long post and saw that @HALIMACS  had responded.
  6. I replied to @HALIMACS .
  7. I then reported the post.
  8. Then I sent a private message to Andu in the same conversation/pm/ticket.

It took about 100 minutes from the time I reported the post and sent the pm to Andu for him to edit. That's pretty good for a task that's not one of their main duties and that's usually something we rely on the oracles for....maybe they need a "night owl" on the team?  @Jb456 had that as an asset... along with many other gifts in being able to help customers with unusual issues.

softech
Mayor / Maire

I honestly don't know what the Mod are doing when they are online.  I tried the tagging trick but still no one reply. 

If we can monitor and response like within 5 mins.. why can't the paid staff?  I am not saying they have to action on everything, but prioritize your work please.... 

To me, I think an editing request to mask out person information is important..   Also people with activation issue is important.   I heard so many ppl already want to leave PM when they have the activation issue and no one reply.   

barndoor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HALIMACS wrote:

The site is not monitored 24/7, however it very nearly is.   New users should really know what they're getting into when accessing an online-only platform of service.

Do you mean that new users should be better warned of what they are getting into  or are you saying  that they need to educate themselves better before posting ? 

I agree that they should be better warned of what they are getting into ...  but I think the later is a cop out on the part of PM because many customers likely only come here if they have a problem  and with the adrenalin flowing due to dealing with an issue  are not going to take the time to read how to's on bulletin board use and etiquette without proper warning. 

Oops, I guess I have broken a BB  etiquette rule and  taken this thread on a tangent . 😀

bkerr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It looks like someone was cleared my personal information.  Thank you.

bkerr

Thank you and I have submitted a ticket and now waiting to speak to someone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bkerr wrote:

Thank you and I have submitted a ticket and now waiting to speak to someone.

Hi @bkerr 

Glad to hear.

Don't concern yourself about the banter on this thread about who did what, or when, first.  That's irrelevant.

The goal of all of it was to get your personal information edited (either by you or someone with 'edit' access) AND help resolve your concern.

bkerr

Thank you.  I have contacted the Moderator and submitted a ticket.  

At this point I do not have a credit on my account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bkerr 

The majority of the moderators are just starting work now. @Andu_S kindly edited your post after  I managed to get his attention. They may be keeping an eye out for your ticket as they have already been made aware of your issue. Keep an eye on your private message box for their message to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.