cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question about a confusing message i received about payments. what do i do next

Paul46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

@Sloughran....

if I might suggest you manually pay the plan renewal costs ahead of time...that seems to reduce occurrence of the "autopay failure" glitch, plus you still get the Autopay Reward.

Just add sufficient $$ to Available Funds before renewal date.

Sloughran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recevied the usual reminders and then a message that the auto pay had been declined.  Which in fact it was not.  It seems to be a large scale issue.  I have 2 other accounts that I hope aren't deactivate in error. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Paul46 

If it's this:

HALIMACS_0-1617636102874.png

This is a normal message that gets displayed on ones self-serve landing page in the hours preceding renewal.

Key message is, if you still have service, you need not to do anything.

If you're getting a particular message about auto payment or the credit card on file, perhaps that maybe different and it may require action on your part.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Paul46...

Public Mobile will send you a text message a few days before your plan renewal. Then you'll get another text the day your plan renews successfully.

EDIT...it'll start like this..

"Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due on Mar 28.... "

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Paul46 , please elaborate on what you mean by confusing message about payments?  I get advance warning of upcoming renewal and then a message that renewal was successfully completed.  That is about it.  

Need Help? Let's chat.