Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do i contact a moderator regarding a billing inquiry

2 REPLIES 2

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Praful wrote:

@Praful contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Praful wrote:

You can use the links below. You can also ask the community here to see if we can assist you. The community here is very good at troubleshooting.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.