cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have $50 Unlimited Canada/USA Calling cant call USA it says I don't have a long dist add on

PubMobSux12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have $50 Unlimited Canada/USA Calling cant call USA it says I don't have a long dist add on.

its been like this for over a week now.. 

there should be at least 1 person online for every hour of the day that fixes issues 

TELUS FIX MY ISSUE ASAP.. my father is dying and I cant reach him.. 

68 REPLIES 68

PubMobSux12

sorry not going to give telus any more of my money.. I find it vary off they this service works like CRAP then if it was Koodo or main telus. I think it was designed in a way to rip people off 

Fongo only charges $.02 a minute to the US if you decide to go that way in the interim.

@PubMobSux12If your account has the funds to pay for your plan, or has already been paid, try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither work, you need assistance from the moderators.

To get a ticket:

1. click https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX19ZD0O6LbRdLOZjHB7HCL3ZwPkt5MmLdEw6sHceeccy...

2. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

3. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

4. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

5. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form.

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

There are currrently 9 moderators online, but they are busy.

Have you created a ticket? We can try to help you here, but with your urgent situation, I'd start the process. The @CS_Agent may be required in the end.

Make sure you indicate you have "NO SERVICE" and that it is urgent. No guarantee, but they are supposed to be prioritizing tickets and this may get yours closer to the top.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PubMobSux12  Try the lost/found phone trick.  It could re-provisiont your phone.  Log into self serve.  Report your phone lost.  Log out.  Wait a few minutes.  Log back in and report it found.  Then restart your phone.  I am assuming this worked at some point...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PubMobSux12 wrote:

I have $50 Unlimited Canada/USA Calling cant call USA it says I don't have a long dist add on.

there should be at least 1 person online for every hour of the day that fixes issues 

@PubMobSux12  In past cases that message would occur if the number was entered incorrectly. Are you dialling the number or using your contacts? Are you sure the number you are dialling is correct? Also note that calling from Canada to the US the following area code + exchange combo will not be completed when dialed: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726, 530-881. 

If it's still an issue you need to submit a ticket ASAP

psf (1).JPG

PubMobSux12

I have done both. I even took sim card out and even Fact reset phone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PubMobSux12 wrote:

Try dialling 1 ahead of the number. Try cycle phone off/on.

Need Help? Let's chat.