cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: I have $50 Unlimited Canada/USA Calling cant call USA it says I don't have a long dist add on

@PubMobSux12 sorry to hear about your father.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but just have to rule it out:  are you still in Canada, or have you travelled to the USA?  Some people misundertsand and think the talk feature you have includes roaming, but it does not.  I just wanted to rule that out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: I have $50 Unlimited Canada/USA Calling cant call USA it says I don't have a long dist add on

Yes I'm still in Canada.  Phone says "Public Mobile" on the top of my phone in my lock screen. also I call *611 everything works when calling *611 

Mayor / Maire

@PubMobSux12 wrote:
I would also like to point out that when I go into phones settings - About phone - Phone mumber: my number says "Unknown" My Plan This plan includes: - - 8.5GB at 3G Speed - Unlimited International Text - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US $50 per 30 Days Account Balance and Plan Renewal Date Available Funds: $0.00 Next plan renewal date: Oct 9, 2019 Estimated amount due: $50.00 My Data & Add-Ons Data & Add-Ons Amount Used 8.5GB at 3G Speed 133.823 / 8704 MB

I understand your name now...and I can't disagree. You're going to have to get support from moderators as something has happened to corrupt your account / plan. Click the ? in lower right side to start that process. It could take several hours to hear back but please be patient just a little bit longer. I do get that it's super frustrating...especially in your circumstance.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Mayor / Maire

@PubMobSux12 wrote:

Yes I'm still in Canada. 

@PubMobSux12 okay, gotcha.  Have you logged a support ticket yet?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Yes I have. It's kinda odd because I'm right now using my data to type this. 

Whats also odd is I also sent myself a text message and it went through and I got it. 

When calling my number with Fongo it just rings and rings I hung up after the 16th ring. But it does not ring on my phone nor does it come through to my phone. Not even a message saying I'm unavailable nor does the Voice mail pick up. Again odd because I can use text and also Data 

Mayor / Maire

What brand / model phone ? Have you used this phone successfully in the past ?

Mayor / Maire

@PubMobSux12 wrote:

When calling my number with Fongo it just rings and rings I hung up after the 16th ring. But it does not ring on my phone nor does it come through to my phone. Not even a message saying I'm unavailable nor does the Voice mail pick up. Again odd because I can use text and also Data 

It does seem odd that the call didn't go to voicemail. What networks frequencies are you connecting to? LTE/4G, WCDMA/UMTS/HSDPA/3G, GSM/2G?

S8

Don't matter if it's been used before or not as calling *611 works. when I tried the report lost and stolen and tried calling *611 it would not work. Then reported it found and called *611  *611 worked again (mind you it called +16477888261 when I dialed *611) data works, text works only calling numbers other then *611/+16477888261 works

But to answer your question I have not used it other then data. Only got it because of my dad dying.