cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had $50 balance for a $40 plan, I got a message it renews and today it isn't working

TorontoGal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need this fixed immiediately. I was charged and my service isnt working. 

Messages I received yesterday regarding my $40/planMessages I received yesterday regarding my $40/plan

40 REPLIES 40

@TorontoGal

This shows insufficient funds. Can you go screenshot payment-payment history and black out any personal information?

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great, thanks. Now if you could go into the payment tab and find the link for payment history?

TorontoGal

Thank you

Here is edited reposted. 

I had a $50 credit and the money for this month is only this and I still dont have a  phone service this month, my visa wasn't charged either. I want this resolved.I had a $50 credit and the money for this month is only this and I still dont have a phone service this month, my visa wasn't charged either. I want this resolved.

@TorontoGal wrote:

Did you read my subject line? I had  $50 credit from which the plan was supposed to be taken and I dont know why there is a $23. balance and the plan isnt working. 

+ i have a visa that is on autopay

+ I already am waiting for one refund from the company for over a month. 

@TorontoGalIf you need the service immediately as you say, pay the balance owing now to get your service running as @Jessica_T suggested and can deal with your credits after with the moderator team.

Gonzo

@TorontoGal, I understand. I am hoping that a picture of your payment history in your self serve account might show what happened to your $50 balance. 

TorontoGal

Did you read my subject line? I had  $50 credit from which the plan was supposed to be taken and I dont know why there is a $23. balance and the plan isnt working. 

+ i have a visa that is on autopay

+ I already am waiting for one refund from the company for over a month. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@TorontoGal wrote:

I need this fixed immiediately. I was charged and my service isnt working. 

Hi and sorry you are having troubles. 

If having your serviced fixed immediately is something that is very important than maybe PM is not the best fit for you. Unfortunately this is a 3rd tier low cost provider that requires user knowledge and capability to manage their account online. While MODs are available to fix things they can take upwards of 3 days to respond and the community are customers like yourself that are very knowledgeable and make informed suggestions, but unable to do anything directly to your account. 

We are more than happy to assist. Try the suggestions already posted and provide feedback for more assistance and we appreciate you indicating what solved your issue.

Gonzo

@TorontoGal, log into your self serve account and take a look at your payment history. Maybe take a screen shot and post it with personal information removed.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@TorontoGal Be careful when you post screenshot. Make sure to hide your account details such as account number or phone number. I have edited your post to remove that screenshot. 

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TorontoGalI can see from your screen shot it says you are short $17. Click "reactivate plan" or add another $17 and try again. Your screen shot says you don't have enough money. Try to get your service up and runing, then deal with the money later. After all that, try to add $1 more again.  If that still doesn't work try this

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account under Plans and Add-ons, Lost/Stolen Phone and logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found.  Reboot your phone.  This seems to reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.  
Need Help? Let's chat.