cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the second month free offer last month but i have been charged for the second month.

s_aretla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi ,
When I got the public mobile last month and got activated at walmart, they said that the second month was free and now I got charged for the second month.  Can you please look into it.
7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@s_aretla wrote:

I sent a private message to the moderator team and still waiting to hear from them. How long will it take to get a reply. 

Offical response is within 48 hours.  But the moderator team was busy recently.  It may be longer.  Don't send mutiple messages as any new message will move you to the end of the wait queue.

s_aretla

I sent a private message to the moderator team and still waiting to hear from them. How long will it take to get a reply. 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should have been credited $40 within a few days of activation. You'll need to contact a moderator and have them take a look at your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure you include your name, account number, address, pin, email, and last 4 digits of your credit card. Also a short description of your problem.

You might want to delete those pictures you posted, they have your name and account number.

s_aretla

Capture.PNG

s_aretla

Capture.PNG

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Effort wrote:

Go into your self-serve account, select payments and post a screenshot of that page. We'll determine whether you were actually charged.

Yeah the billing can be a bit confusing and wonky - so @Effort is right - posting a picture can help us see if you were actually charged or not.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go into your self-serve account, select payments and post a screenshot of that page. We'll determine whether you were actually charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.