cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot the 4 digit pin number unable to process my payment because my services temporarily termina

sivanysivanesan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sivanysivanesan  While your PIN is required to make a payment from your phone, you could login to your account using your phone's browser here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@sivanysivanesan where did you activate your sim card.  If you activated in-store, then they sent you your PIN number, as already suggested above.  It's a 4-digit number, nothing else.  If you activated online, then you chose your 4-digit PIN number... so think, it must be a number that you are familiar with and that's why used it.

If you already contacted a moderator as suggested by @JoyLuck above, you may expect a reply from the moderators within 48 hrs.  Watch for a number to pop up on the envelope icon on top right.  Good luck!

@sivanysivanesan  If you have an android phone and it's the original phone you first joined with you may be able to find the 4 digit pin in SIM card messages.

• Open message app
  • Right side either top, middle or bottom there is 3 dots.
  • Click 3 dots and select settings
  • Go to advanced settings
  • Go to sim card messages

Your 4 digits might be there.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.