cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my PIN #

RizgarMobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my PIN # and cannot pay for my service. anyone know how i can reset my PIN?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RizgarMobile wrote:

I forgot my PIN # and cannot pay for my service. anyone know how i can reset my PIN?

Thanks!

How long ago did you join public mobile? Usually you get an initial text with your PIN# when you join. 

If it was too long ago, contacting the mods with all your information is the best way to go!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@RizgarMobile Can you not login to your self-serve account to make payment?

@Dunkgirl Thinkl I have it.

To get help with your account, activation, or service?
Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."

Click here to send them a private message. "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437"

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount. 

How long until they reply?:Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received. Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@krazykiwi

Why are there always so many spaces and new lines in your copy/paste. It takes up my entire screen. Lol use the backspace key a couple times, and hold the SHIFT key and click ENTER for single space once in a while. Your double spacing extra lines can't only be driving me crazy?

I have been trying to fixed that but no matter what I do when I use the Macro it comes out like that.

@DunkgirlYou are not the only one, you have read my mind.

@krazykiwiMake a post on the community forum and explain the issue you are having, I bet someone here who uses macro's will be able to help and show you the ropes for macros.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@RizgarMobile wrote:

Thanks!

On the off chance you still have this... you can also find the PIN in an SMS on your phone. It would be one of the original messages. Take a quick look.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@krazykiwi

Why are there always so many spaces and new lines in your copy/paste. It takes up my entire screen. Lol use the backspace key a couple times, and hold the SHIFT key and click ENTER for single space once in a while. Your double spacing extra lines can't only be driving me crazy?

I have been trying to fixed that but no matter what I do when I use the Macro it comes out like that.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@krazykiwi

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RizgarMobile wrote:

Thanks!

Send a message to moderator team. Click this to send them a message  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and birthday, address, last payment amount, etc with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 48 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@RizgarMobile wrote:

Thanks!

I believe you have to contact the MODs.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/How-do-I-reset-my-PIN/m-p/46

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@RizgarMobile wrote:

Thanks!

Contact the mods for pin# Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and all account details so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Unless this is your SIM pin number 1234

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RizgarMobile wrote:

Thanks!

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.