I do bill payment for my account twice by mistake

Manpreetkaur-33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do my account bill payment twicely by mistake give me refund 

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Manpreetkaur-33 

As mentioned, it does take about a month to get a refund around here.

If you're staying with PM, might as well leave it in your available funds. And you won't have to make a payment for your next renewal.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Manpreetkaur-33 Generally speaking Public Mobile does not offer refunds. If the money is showing up in funds available in your self serve account, you might as well leave it there and it will be applied to next months bill. If Public Mobile does decide to give a refund it can take up to a month so as I said, you might as well just leave the funds in your account for next month. If you insist on a refund you will need to contact a moderator. 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Manpreetkaur-33 hi it takes up to 30 days for a refund you can leave it for your next payment or contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention overpayment   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.