cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive the month free reward

davepatuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered my email address in advance on the public mobile website and then registered my SIM but have not received the free month rebate.  The terms and condition say one would receive the reward within 30 days....it's been 30 days....

Is there something I am missing?

7 REPLIES 7

@davepatuk 

If yes then send it with your message to the moderators. There was another user having a similar issue with the previous promo. I'm not sure what the result was in the end.

@davepatuk 

Did you recieve an email reminder to activate your service like this one?Screenshot_20201001-111952.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@davepatuk wrote:

I registered my email address in advance on the public mobile website and then registered my SIM but have not received the free month rebate.  The terms and condition say one would receive the reward within 30 days....it's been 30 days....

When did you sign up for service with Public Mobile?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@davepatuk  Dial 611 is the amount not being reported in your account balance? If not, then it was used to pay for your plan renewal. Check your payment history to confirm.

Marie555
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You'll probably received it on your next bill. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@davepatuk wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the quote bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.