cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive my 10$ referral bonus

dennisyee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

Please help, I setup my account on the 6th of February 2020, and typed in the referral code and even got the little green check mark. I did my setup online. And it has been more than 72 hours. How do I submit a request for help to look into the matter?  Thanks .

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dennisyee wrote:

2$ of available funds

You did not received your $10 credit yet.  Create a moderator support ticket if you have not done so with previous suggestions.

For the time being, you can ask your friend who referred you whether your friend had received extra $1 refer-a-friend reward on the overview page.  If yes, you did enter the code correctly.  If no, there may be a typo of the referral code.

dennisyee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2$ of available funds

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dennisyee 

What is the amount of available fund on your account?

If you have $10 or more available fund, you had received the refer-a-friend credit.  Check your payment history to confirm.

Bullet77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mine took 24 hours to show up and become a credit for your next months billing amount.

Tony_Xu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dennisyee  send a message to @CS_Agent .

Welcome to public mobile!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Just the reminder, don't forget to include the referral code you used.

Welcome to public mobile

@Lévisien wrote:

The 10$ referral bonus is applied on the first renewal monthly payment.

@Lévisien  incorrect. They should get it within 72 hours of sign up.

The person that did the referring get $1 of per 30 days (it's not monthly plans it's 30 day plans) and the $1 reward credit is credited at renewal time.

Lévisien
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 10$ referral bonus is applied on the first renewal monthly payment.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dennisyee Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@dennisyee wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please help, I setup my account on the 6th of February 2020, and typed in the referral code and even got the little green check mark. I did my setup online. And it has been more than 72 hours. How do I submit a request for help to look into the matter?  Thanks .

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dennisyee  click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot,  the moderators will get back to you usually within a few hours and help you 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderatorsSimon.JPG

Or private message at link below

CLICK ME 

Need Help? Let's chat.