Did you mean: 

I cant pay

Juliechaves1283
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant add money to my account what do I do 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman : Maybe you might merge the couple threads. As indicated by the voucher catalogue, the only multi-code company is Blackhawk. And the only code that works is the PIN#.

@Juliechaves1283 : If you have multiple sets of 12 digit codes then use the one called PIN#.

@Juliechaves1283 

When did you purchase the vouchers?  Some vouchers can take up to one day to become valid.  Also, make sure that you are entering the right code.  Sometimes there are several codes on the voucher ticket.  

Here is a help article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-in-retail

@Juliechaves1283 wrote:

I bought I got three vouchers and none of them work

Some vouchers aren't "activated" for several hours after the sale. What retail outlet did you purchase them ?

Try dialing 611 to add then to your account.

Edit...were you successful in creating a Public Mobile self-serve account yet ?

Juliechaves1283
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought I got three vouchers and none of them work

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Juliechaves1283 wrote:

I cant add money to my account what do I do 

Try dialing 611 to add $$ to your account using your on-file credit card.

Alternative is to buy a voucher(s) and dial 611 to add them to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Juliechaves1283 : How exactly are you not being able to pay? What methods are you trying? What is stopping you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay For Your Services Online Registering A Credit Or Visa Debit Card

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

How To Make A Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

Setting Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.