cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t reset my account. I need to pay and reactivate

Ghm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t reset my account. I have the phone number and email address and want to pay and reactivate the account. I tried to get a reset for the password and it says it doesn’t recognize me. 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghm wrote:

Thank you so much for your help. I’ve sent the message through - though they asked me to authenticate (I got an answer already!) and I’m unable to do so as the text they sent cannot come through given the phone is off. Seems like I’m in a catch22. I’m hoping they’ll reply With a clarification to suit my current predicament. Cheers!

The voucher idea not going to work for you? The fact the 611 said something about wanting money would suggest that the account isn't dead. The moderators can help you get logged in but you can at least resume your service using vouchers and the 611.

Edit: then again...if there response times are that quick then maybe it doesn't matter. Please update us on their response times.

Ghm

Thank you so much for your help. I’ve sent the message through - though they asked me to authenticate (I got an answer already!) and I’m unable to do so as the text they sent cannot come through given the phone is off. Seems like I’m in a catch22. I’m hoping they’ll reply With a clarification to suit my current predicament. Cheers!

@Ghm If you haven't gone 120 days since your last payment the moderators will be able to help you regain access to self serve. 

Click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghm wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately I can’t do that as the issue began when my card expired and I needed to provide a new one. I can’t log in or reset the password and when I tried *611 it said that I can pay with a credit card but then says to contact the credit card company when I select to make a payment — again because the card expired and was renewed but I have yet to be able to provide the new card 

So run out to a store and buy a voucher or pay a little more for the convenience and buy one online. Then use the 611 to enter it.

Ghm

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately I can’t do that as the issue began when my card expired and I needed to provide a new one. I can’t log in or reset the password and when I tried *611 it said that I can pay with a credit card but then says to contact the credit card company when I select to make a payment — again because the card expired and was renewed but I have yet to be able to provide the new card 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ghm wrote:

I can’t reset my account. I have the phone number and email address and want to pay and reactivate the account. I tried to get a reset for the password and it says it doesn’t recognize me. 

If your account has been dormant for more than 90 days, it's finished. You'll need a new sim and start a new account all over again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghm wrote:

If you have a valid credit card registered here then you can use the 611 service. You could also buy vouchers and use it too.

Then figure out what's going on with your account.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Ghm wrote:

If it was more than 90 days you can't reactivate your account.

If less than 90 days try with a different browser or on incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.