cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't redeem my payment voucher

hey, for some reason i can't redeem my payment voucher i got it from shoppers drug mart 

Oracle

Re: I can't redeem my payment voucher

Vouchers not working is very rare. Are you sure you are entering the correct 12 digit code located on your receipt? Try using incognito/private browsing mode. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andrew_p I read here somewhere that voucher contains two codes. I don’t recall, but you have to use one or another.

do you know if its the Pin# or voucher #?

Try entering just the PIN and not the voucher number.  I think it's the PIN that needs to be entered in self-serve to apply the voucher; if you call *611 you would have to enter voucher number.

Tried it but i got the following msg below

Unfortunately, Voucher #???????????? could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

Take a photo of your voucher and send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Mayor / Maire

@LEGO wrote:

Try entering just the PIN and not the voucher number.  I think it's the PIN that needs to be entered in self-serve to apply the voucher; if you call *611 you would have to enter voucher number.

I've never used *611 to apply a Public Mobile voucher, but this doesn't make any sense to me. For me it's always the PIN.

(This is from my corner store, I don't have a recent voucher from SDM, but you get the idea.)

voucher.jpgScreenshot-2018-4-25-Public-Mobile---oneTimeTopUp-Page(2).jpg

@Andrew_p, I remember someone else reporting a few weeks ago that their voucher also didn't work initially.  It eventually worked, perhaps 24 hours later.  At the time, I think that someone had said some systems (retailers) vouchers take a while to be activated.  not sure if this is your problem.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I buy my vouchers at Canadian Tire, and they look NOTHING like that. And they have a number that's labeled "Redemption Code", and that's the number I use.

GC