cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make my monthly payment, and thus have no service

ericngm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I tried to make a payment to my account, but every time i try to do it, it says that the amount due is $0.00 but when i go back to the main page, it's telling me i need to reactivate my plan. I don't know what to do but I can't use my phone?

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ericngm wrote:

Hello, 

I tried to make a payment to my account, but every time i try to do it, it says that the amount due is $0.00 but when i go back to the main page, it's telling me i need to reactivate my plan. I don't know what to do but I can't use my phone?

Maybe buy voucher from store and add to account? That would take more of your time, but it could work.  At worst, you just made a trip to the store when you could have paid online.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ericngm wrote:

Hello, 

@ericngm  A number of others have been reporting the same problem in the last couple of days. Unfortunately it will require moderator intervention to fix. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Do you have a positive balance greater than your plan?

Have you tried making a manual one time payment, not clicking on amount due. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide a screenshot of your account (without the private info of course)?

Need Help? Let's chat.