cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get 10 bonus credit

SuengeupYun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't get 10 bonus credit though I wrote the referral code.

6 REPLIES 6

Rainbowclaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I was just coming here to ask the same thing! Maybe it should explain that somewhere in the registration process!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@SuengeupYun hello if you haven't received your referral within 72 hours then contact a moderator for assistance contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SuengeupYun .

If the person whose referral code you used received a message, that they referred a friend, then you did everything right!

It will show up in your SELF SERVE account within 72 hours, and will be deducted off your 2nd month's bill.

Welcome!

🙂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@SuengeupYun Seems you've just been registered. Just wait for 72 hours, and the credit will arrive to your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@SuengeupYun you pay full price at activation. The $10 one time referral credit will be credited to your self service account within 72 hours of activation. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SuengeupYun wrote:

I can't get 10 bonus credit though I wrote the referral code.

@SuengeupYun hi it takes up to 72 hours to receive referral in your account welcome 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.