I made a payment but I can't make any call also I change my plans but still doesn't work so public mobile took all my money and I can't do anything
@Chimpy did you actually apply the payment, amd was yor account suspendd? If it was you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.
@Chimpy if you made the payment and you are good until the next cycle, the plan change may be stuck. Try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add $2 through One Time Payment to your account and restart your phone .
If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:
Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password. Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.
- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there. When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe.
PM uses 3G band for voice calls.
Which phone are you using?
Some older Rogers phones supports only GSM(2G).
After checking your account status and tried the lost/stolen phone trick and still not working, test your SIM card on another phone to determine whether it is hardware or PM issue.