Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not to pay for my plan. Its told me my credit card not charge

Valentyna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Valentyna if the previoysly mentioned solutions don't work purchasing a voucher could ensure there's enough funds in your account while the mods figure out what's going.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Valentyna  - Not sure if I understand the issue.  If you are trying to make a payment, and you are getting an error with the credit card, please try the following.

- clear you browser's cache, or launch your browser in privacy/incognito mode.

- If you are entering CC details, be sure to leave the apt # field empty.  Put the apt # as part of the address line, EXACTLY as it shows on your CC statement.

If this is not the issue, please provide some additional information.

@Valentyna Also no spaces when entering your postal code. If your cc is already added you can also try to make payment by dialing *611 from your phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If the issue is about not being able to make a cc payment then you may need to contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Valentyna  - Not sure if I understand the issue.  If you are trying to make a payment, and you are getting an error with the credit card, please try the following.

- clear you browser's cache, or launch your browser in privacy/incognito mode.

- If you are entering CC details, be sure to leave the apt # field empty.  Put the apt # as part of the address line, EXACTLY as it shows on your CC statement.

If this is not the issue, please provide some additional information.

Need Help? Let's chat.