cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not pay with my credit card

shabnamt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I used to had Auto pay , but I got another credit card with different card number , but when I try the new card it gives me this message :

"Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

but there is no problem with my credit card and for making sure , I tried my husband's card as well but still the same message.

would you please help me as my  account has been suspended. 

Thanks

Shabnam

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hycm53 wrote:

@Father_15 wrote:

Hello I had a preregistered credit/debit on the account to make payment but the number got changed just recently and I want to update it and i do not have the option to do so please help me

Neermala

Login your self service account, click My Profile, on Edit Profile page,  click "edit", after click, you can update your credit card information, make sure to click "Register" button after you fill up.

Say what now?! 🙂 No.

Log in, click on Payment, lower down click on Manage my card, choose replace or remove.

Some say to remove and add. Seems to me that replace effectively does the same thing.

@Father_15 wrote:

Hello I had a preregistered credit/debit on the account to make payment but the number got changed just recently and I want to update it and i do not have the option to do so please help me

Neermala

Login your self service account, click My Profile, on Edit Profile page,  click "edit", after click, you can update your credit card information, make sure to click "Register" button after you fill up.

@Father_15, go into MyAccount, Select Payment, and you'll find an option to Manage your Credit card.  Remove the current card, and then add the new card.  See the other options above for more suggestions.

NOTE - I just changed prepaid cards myself - I didn't have a balance on my card, and got the same issue.  After I loaded a balance, it worked without issue.

shabnamt

I had the same problem , I ended up buying from recharge.com to make a payment. there is an issue with the website which does not accept any new credit card.

Father_15

Neermala

shabnamt

Thanks I will try that.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shabnamt  try leaving out the unit number or dropping digit of postal code.

The easiest way sometimes  is to buy a voucher and use that to top up, then deal with cc issues.   Vouchers can be bought at select retailers ie  711, gas stations Canadian tire, shoppers drug mart or online at recharge.com (there is a covience fee) 

shabnamt

Thnks , Actually I did that  yesterday , but there is no answer yet.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.