cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not change my phone

Fatjona
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I try to charge my public mobile number but it’s saying Sorry we can’t complete this service

6 REPLIES 6

@skeptical11 there is a link in my post closer to the top of this thread

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

@skeptical11 wrote:

I changed plans June 19th and paid the required amount, which now shows on my account page

My New plan does not show - I opted for an immediate plan change.

Funds required for the new plan were $25 - I was charged $28.25 on June 19th

June 22nd, Text received advising payment (under the old plan) is due June 26th for the old plan 

No texts received confirming new plan yet I was charged for it

Had 6 minutes left on my old plan, now I have 96 minutes and shows no date

I have auto pay which results in a $2.00 discount.

Was told on this community that it can take up to 3 days to effect change to new plan

It's been 4 along with texts received showing payment under old plan, not new plan.

I am at a loss as to how to remedy this

Cannot find a moderator on this site

@skeptical11  It sounds like you just added the $25 dollars to your account funds but never did select the plan change. If your account balance still shows $25 then go ahead and do an immediate plan change to the $25 dollar plan restart your phone and you should be good to go.

skeptical11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed plans June 19th and paid the required amount, which now shows on my account page

My New plan does not show - I opted for an immediate plan change.

Funds required for the new plan were $25 - I was charged $28.25 on June 19th

June 22nd, Text received advising payment (under the old plan) is due June 26th for the old plan 

No texts received confirming new plan yet I was charged for it

Had 6 minutes left on my old plan, now I have 96 minutes and shows no date

I have auto pay which results in a $2.00 discount.

Was told on this community that it can take up to 3 days to effect change to new plan

It's been 4 along with texts received showing payment under old plan, not new plan.

I am at a loss as to how to remedy this

Cannot find a moderator on this site

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Fatjona you can only do it once every 30 day cycle. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Fatjona contact customer support here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Fatjona wrote:

Hello I try to charge my public mobile number but it’s saying Sorry we can’t complete this service

You can only change your number once every 30 days, so if you have already done this you will not be able to. If this is not the case try turning on incognito mode and reopen your self serve account and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.