cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am told my service is suspended

mindcaster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month I was told I only owed a small amount because of the rewards I have.  I paid it and it showed on my credit card as usual.  So I thought everything is ok.  This morning I was told my service is suspended and was suppose to make a payment to activate my account.  Was told to call *611  when I did I was told my balance was 0.  I knew I paid what I was suppose to - what I owed.  I in good faith made a payment of $20.  It still says my account is suspended.   When I came on line it says I now have a $30.00 balance I assume to be positive.  What can I do and what will public mobile do?

7 REPLIES 7

mindcaster

The moderator gave me the right answer after I had sent a screen shot of my billings as I find the language of public mobile billing awkward to say the least.  I paid up what they said I  owed and did not charge me for the days my phone was not in use.  Has worked fine ever since.  Good luck!

@grazynaHave you tried the steps I had suggested to you here? What do you see? Even if you reach a moderator you will still do those steps to figure out what's wrong with your phone, since they are remote and you can't reach them and they can't see you.

@grazyna, if funds were taken, try the setting your phone to lost, sign out of My Account, then wait 5 minutes, and sign back in to (re)Activate your account.

If that doesn't work, try adding a $1 one-time payment to kick start the renewal.

Make sure you have a fully topped up Available balance - if you have any rewards not converted, it will not work without a full cost top up.

grazyna

Good luck with trying to reach any moderator. I have been waiting three days for someone to reply to my messages.  No phone for three days, even though auto payment was taken

win2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think if there is no other issue for your financial suitation autopay is best way for your account management. Unlike other carrier PM is operaterd by computer, which needs update data. Sometimes it is late.

@mindcaster wrote:

Last month I was told I only owed a small amount because of the rewards I have.  I paid it and it showed on my credit card as usual.  So I thought everything is ok.  This morning I was told my service is suspended and was suppose to make a payment to activate my account.  Was told to call *611  when I did I was told my balance was 0.  I knew I paid what I was suppose to - what I owed.  I in good faith made a payment of $20.  It still says my account is suspended.   When I came on line it says I now have a $30.00 balance I assume to be positive.  What can I do and what will public mobile do?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I had the same thing happen to me last month.  On your renewal date it should be changed back to active.  Do you have autopay setup ?  If you do, check your credit card activity.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mindcaster wrote:

Is your phone working? if it is I don't think you should worry about. It's probably that PM system may need more time to update. 

Need Help? Let's chat.