cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I added a add-on but it still not active

Gurmeetgujral9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added a add-on but it still not active. I have already enquired about this but to no reply. Please reply

9 REPLIES 9

@sunflowershine, your statement is wrong, you do not need to add the applicable taxes to purchase an addon.  The taxes are applied automatically to the 'value' of the add-on (or plan) when the purchase is made, whether online or by voucher payment in store.

@Gurmeetgujral9, can you confirm please, if you still the money in the "available" funds, and if yes, please "re-add" the add-on to active.  You WILL NOT be charged a second time, as it is a two-step process.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I added the $8 ld minute add-on for two lines and they became active instantly (thankfully),

I would expect the same should have happened for you.....

@mimmo wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurmeetgujral9 wrote:

I added a add-on but it still not active. I have already enquired about this but to no reply. Please reply

And be aware that the add-on is only for 10 days right away of your purchase. The day you buy it it’s the day 1.

@Lieux  the 10 days are only for US roaming addons.  the poster could have purchased a data or talk addon.  without more info from the user we can not say which addon they purchased.

Thank you Mimmo. It was clear in my mind but not with my words...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurmeetgujral9 wrote:

And be aware that the add-on is only for 10 days right away of your purchase. The day you buy it it’s the day 1.

@Lieux  the 10 days are only for US roaming addons.  the poster could have purchased a data or talk addon.  without more info from the user we can not say which addon they purchased.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Gurmeetgujral9 wrote:

And be aware that the add-on EDITED "US roaming" is only for 10 days right away of your purchase. The day you buy it it’s the day 1.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Gurmeetgujral9 wrote:

Purchase Add-Ons through Self Serve
To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:
  1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gurmeetgujral9 You have to make sure you have enough available fund in your account. You have to add the applicable taxes in your province to the addon you select. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gurmeetgujral9 wrote:

Do you still see at least the amount that you paid in in your Available Funds?

If so then you need to do the second step of buying the add-on.

Do you see the add-on lower down on your overview page?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Which add-on ? It's a two step process. First step os to pay for the add-on, then next step is to actually select it.

Need Help? Let's chat.