cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT TO SPEAK TO HUMAN BEIGN NOT ROBOT

abiodunadebayoh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to speak to an human being, robots arent helping me, whats the human customer service number

23 REPLIES 23

@Amshan

Wondering how to contact a moderator? There are two ways....either click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen or by sending a private message to the Moderator_Team.

Do you have a question that we can probably help answer without even needing to contact the moderators?

@Amshan...

what question do you have...perhaps someone here in the PM Community Forum can help you before you try to contact a moderator.

Best to start a new thread....many more eyes will see your question but start here if you're confused.

Amshan

Ya,

I also was wondering how to do that.

@darlicious  Robot and Simon are in fact very effective Security Guard.. Gatekeeper.. make sure on one can get through and disturb its master (Mod).. 🤣😁 

I agree, I always just message the Moderator_Team and save the frustration once I have determined that more help is needed.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

Lol....robots are smart, sophisticated pieces of complex machinery.....simple simon is a smarmy, chit chatterbox of frustration🤖....I say skip the stress headache and just keep typing in your private message biox to the Moderator_Team if the community can no longer help.😃

One can’t even “Speak” to a Robot here, never mind speaking to a human. You can “Type” at a Robot here but you’re better off to type your PM related problems at us first and save the Robot for later if needed!

JMHO of course....

AE_Collector

@Meow 

Screenshot_20210505-231250_Chrome.jpg

 my point for all online is that there is no one to talk to on phone or live chat.. yes.. I know you can message the Mod back and forth, but I wonder if that was what the OP meant by talking to Human 🙂

@softech wrote:

@Meow really?  where is the link?  or is it just chat bot..

You need to request a modeerator from within the chatbot.  In addition, if you're asking the chatbot about account specific issues, the option to open a ticket is given.

@Meow really?  where is the link?  or is it just chat bot..

@abiodunadebayoh mentions $15 and Add-ons as well as the inability to make calls. Thus I don’t think we are talking about add-ons but more likely a failed renewal OR simply ran out of outgoing minutes on the $15 plan. 

@abiodunadebayoh please clarity if you are on the $15 plan and if everything else is working except outgoing calling. If so, you are potentially out of outbound minutes until your renewal. The $5/500 minute add-on that @darlicious mentioned is the perfect solution. DO as others have said, ensure you have added at least $5 to your available funds and then purchase that add-on.

AE_Collector

@softech wrote:

Sorry @abiodunadebayoh  , there is no customer service number to call.  Everything is online.  (this is how the plan is slightly cheaper)

There is a chat option to talk to CSR... Live person...

Option are:

Meow_0-1620072127881.png

@abiodunadebayoh 

Do you have service but ran out of minutes or did miss paying for your renewal/autopay failure and you need to renew your service? 

If you just ran out of minutes just go to the plans and add ons page and scroll down to the add ons section and tick (1) for the $5/500min canada wide calling add on. Then scroll down further and confirm and submit your payment.

This add on is a one time purchase that will stay on your account rolling over every 30 days to supplement your plans 100 outgoing minutes when you use them all up before your next renewal.

For future reference since I can't stand that irritating simple simon either you can use method go contact the moderators for account isdues that the community can't help you fix.

To speed up service when sending a private message it is suggested that you include account info to verify your account to cut down on messaging back and forth before an issue can begin to be resolved.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less if there are new trainees. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

•  

abiodunadebayoh

i  have renewed my subscription now and done the add one, what else do i need to make a call to a 506 number

@abiodunadebayoh  

did you do both steps?

-  if you still see $15 as the Available Fund, then you have not really buy the Add-On yet,  you can now go and buy the add-on (it must be $15 or less).  Once it is bought, you should see Available Fund down to $0 -- assuming you bought the add-on that worth $15

- If you have bought the fund, notice the Avaiable Fund is $0, then reboot your phone once, you should be able to make calls after the reboot  

@hairbag1 wrote:

@abiodunadebayoh...

add $$ to Available Funds...then go back and buy the add-on you want.

What else do you need to know about it ?

@abiodunadebayoh....

I'm glad you got a Solution...but the Community Forum members can probably help you quicker than a moderator right now. What, ezactly is the problem with add-ons ? Let us know and we can either help you understand the process or point you in the right direction....rather than waiting for a moderator....could take several hours for them to get back to you.

abiodunadebayoh

I did with $15 dollars and its still telling me i cant make calls, thats my frustration

@abiodunadebayoh wrote:
I AM SUPER FRUSTRATED WITH THE ADD ON SERVICE

With Add on.  

Yes, it's a 2 steps process:

1. Add Fund to PM first 

2.  Once Available Fund showing enough , you can head over to Add-Ons and actual buying the Add-On

It's a pre-paid service with PM, hence we need to do it in 2 steps

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, PM does not have a contact phone number.  You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@abiodunadebayoh...

add $$ to Available Funds...then go back and buy the add-on you want.

What else do you need to know about it ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry @abiodunadebayoh  , there is no customer service number to call.  Everything is online.  (this is how the plan is slightly cheaper)

What is your issue?  Many of us would try to help.

If you really need to open a ticket, you can private message the MOD (slower but less confusing with the "SIMON")

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can use the ticket system: 

Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

abiodunadebayoh
I AM SUPER FRUSTRATED WITH THE ADD ON SERVICE
Need Help? Let's chat.