cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT CREDIT CARD CHANGED OR I'M CANCELLING -- mods won't reply

jamesgboutilier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried msging mods (got one helpless and rather rude reply), and when mentioning I must cancel if I can't get assistance, I get no reply.

I tried calling them out on Facebook... guess a Public message doesn't help.

I got service for my disabled father when he was in the hospital, on my credit card... now I need it switched to his own -- but no one seems to want to help.

So, I have to cancel if this is how it's run.

I've had my own service without issues, but then I've not needed to contact for help with my own either...................

Last try.

7 REPLIES 7

jamesgboutilier

THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT

THANKS ALL

jamesgboutilier

Thanks for reaching out - I'll await your private message, but to be honest, I can't let it go much longer - I need this resolved in order to pay my own Visa.

-And Stonechucker, unfortunately no, it's not possible to go there, get his phone and work it out on my end, thus the need for a moderator to do something.

Kindest

jim

Couldn't you visit your father and help him do the self-serve activation with him?  Is there someone else who could assist?

I'm not trying to be simple here, but someone should be able to assist him to set it up.

Good afternoon @jamesgboutilier

Thank you for raising your concern with us, I'm sorry for the long wait we're currently facing a temporary situation and please rest assured that we are putting all of our energy to reduce the wait time.

After carefully reading all of your conversation and the notes on your account, I do understand how important is for you to remove your credit card from your dad's account. I am sorry that this is not a possible option without a self-serve account, as confirmed earlier the self-serve account can only be created on a customer's end.

With that being said, I will send you a private message and look into an alternative solution together. 

Best, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jamesgboutilier

Thanks - he is disabled and unable to get somewhere, especially regularly, to buy something to pay for service.

I told him Public Mobile was the best way to go as it's been good for me.

But this unwillingness to help is crazy.

And yes, I assumed they could just set up a self-serve for me to apply his info and I could just change the credit cards.

But they went dead silent.....

Very sad situation really.

@jamesgboutilier wrote:

And no, I don't have self-service it seems on his account, as Walmart set it up in store.

Can't set it up at home because it requires a code be texted to him, and he's unlikely to figure that out.

Well, in this case, you have to wait for the mod to create the self-serve account. Then you can change your cc and renew the account. 

Another way is to buy Public Mobile voucher from stores such as SDM, Canadian Tire, Walmart, Wow mobile, London Drugs and use that voucher to pay by dialing 611 from your father's phone. 

jamesgboutilier

And no, I don't have self-service it seems on his account, as Walmart set it up in store.

Can't set it up at home because it requires a code be texted to him, and he's unlikely to figure that out.

Need Help? Let's chat.