cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: I PAID MORE THAN $35 AND MY DATA WAS CANCELLED, I D LIKE IT BACK

@kmfernandez wrote:

Thank you, but you did not address the issue. The issue is, that I had paid well in excess of $35 - my plan is for $33, I paid $15 MORE. SO, there is $48 on my account. WHY WAS MY DATA CANCELLED? It should be restored, and I would certaily appreciate it, since it was paid for

If you ran of data, if doesn't matter if there's $15 there. There are no data charges or service if you run out unless renewing early or buying a data add-on. Having $15 doesn't restore data service.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PAYMENT MADE, DATA SUSPENDED, PLEASE RESTORE

There's no such thing as Data Suspension with Public Mobile. Data runs out and just renews on the next 30 day cycle

Public Mobile is a self serve Cellula provider. This keeps overhead costs down and in return we enjoy low prices. But just like anywhere else, people working at kiosks may not be competent at their jobs. In particular, people working at Walmart or third party Mobile kiosks found in the mall both which are motivated and encouraged to sell you the most expensive plans. My family and I have been with Public Mobile for about a year and a half. And I assure you that Public Mobile is neither unethical or illegal. I have referred 6 friends thus far and I only hear good things from them about Public Mobile. Again, Public Mobile is self serve so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask anything. 

Yes adding extra money doesn't do anything with regards to adding more Data. You have to allocate the extra data by buying a Data Add-on. Great answer.