cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I PAID FOR MY PLAN BUT IT ISN'T ACTIVATED

Calanss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to the bank two days ago and paid for my plan and I still don't have my plan activated its very inconvenient I'm missing out on a lot of important calls and it doesn't even say on my account that I paid when I did please fix this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Calanss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive been having issues with my payment I paid for my plan 3 days ago and I still don't have any connection im starting to get pissed off why is this random chat the ONLY SOURCE of actual support  no emails no numbers no specific person just leave your entire business up to chance ill have to sit here and hope and pray that someone that can help will see my message (an actual employee) ridiculously unreliable if my plan doesn't get activated by mid next week im going to the bank getting my money back and moving it else where because this is ridiculous...like at least have someone I can contact directly why do I have to go in a loop to solve a simple issue  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Calanss wrote:

I went to the bank two days ago and paid for my plan and I still don't have my plan activated its very inconvenient I'm missing out on a lot of important calls and it doesn't even say on my account that I paid when I did please fix this issue.

@Calanss 

What do you mean by going to the bank and paying your plan?  You are unable to pay your plan at the bank.  Do you mean that you used your VISA debit card as payment?  

Here is the help article on paying for your plan:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service&subcategory=how...

Need Help? Let's chat.