cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Need Help With My Public Mobile Account.

Kapilesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

I am Paying $33.00 Every Month For My Public Mobile Plan Without Data Plan But It Is My Old Plan. I Took This Plan Two Years Ago. Still Continue Paying $33.00 Month Without Data Plan. Now Public Mobile Giving Good Plan For $35.00 OR $40.00 Month. Also I Forgot My Public Mobile Account Password. I Need Help With This.

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cherrygreen wrote:

If password reset does not work then, simply message a moderator remember to state your name, phone number, address, and account pin. 

@cherrygreen   this is incorrect.  as mentioned earlier the best way to reset password if the reset does not work is to use the ChatBot SIMon, as it verifies your account at submittal.  sending pin etc through private message is now discouraged as it is being "insecure" if your community account becomes compromised.

cherrygreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If password reset does not work then, simply message a moderator remember to state your name, phone number, address, and account pin. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kapilesh  Don't forget the $25 plan comes with unlimited Canada wide calling. Unlimited International texting and 1GB of data with AutoPay enabled.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kapilesh After you get your password reset yourself or after contacting moderators, you can change your plan in self serve.  There is an option change my plan.  From there you can have the system set to change to the new plan and make it effective your next cycle so you dont loose the 30 days that you have already paid for.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

When is your next renewal date?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@KapileshYou can try the password reset link in the selfserve page. Failing that, contacting the moderator via clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner is the only option.

Need Help? Let's chat.