cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Need Help ! Please ..Thank You

Newfiescreech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone..just wondering .. how do I get my monthly bills for last 12 months for 2020 .I need them for my income tax.. Thanking you all in advance .

13 REPLIES 13

@Newfiescreech 

Did the moderators reply to your ticket and say they were going yo prepare your invoice? Did you send a follow up message asking for your invoice within the time period that they said it would take to prepare for you? Have you checked your email for the invoice? Submit a new ticket but also reply to the last message they sent you.

@Newfiescreech   you probably need to re-submit the request.  

When you submit it via SIMON (the bubble on the lower right) try this and hope this helps to you get through it quicker:

Type: I need a one-time invoice sent to me
It will give you some options and one of them is "I need a one-time invoice sent to me", click on it,
Then click "Contact Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket" and follow the prompt from there.

@Newfiescreech wrote:

Wow !! on March 13th I sent a message to the moderator ..for my receipts for 2020 do my  business income tax ..4days away from 2 months.. I know people is business but I’m sure it doesn’t take this long to send information that I need ..Not very impressed with public Mobile.There’s some information we actually need on a deadline .OMG !  

There's no excuse but they missed you. All you can do is try again.

Newfiescreech

Thanks so much 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear things took so long for you!  Perhaps it got lost in the long list of things the Moderators are busy with.

I realize it's not ideal, but it sounds like your Business Income Taxes aren't due yet so at least that buys you some time.  You can always follow up with the Moderators too if your request got "stuck" somewhere.  🙂

Newfiescreech

Wow !! on March 13th I sent a message to the moderator ..for my receipts for 2020 do my  business income tax ..4days away from 2 months.. I know people is business but I’m sure it doesn’t take this long to send information that I need ..Not very impressed with public Mobile.There’s some information we actually need on a deadline .OMG !  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contack management team for it

For future. 

1. If you pay by top up every month you  can produce  a  receipt with taxes  in and  print it.

2. You can print your monthly transaction for proof of payment .... it’s only 5 or 6 lines to copy and paste. With dates but taxes out. 

Newfiescreech

Thank you ! Hopefully I don’t have to wait that long ..Thanks so much for replying to my message.Thanks again 

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Newfiescreech 

Some have previously reported this taking several weeks to get addressed (as not high-priority customer request), so hopefully you get by end of April.

That is, if you are asked for proof. Submit by mail or Netfile.  That would give time to have a official one vs a collection of proof of payments via screen print.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Newfiescreech 

Some have previously reported this taking several weeks to get addressed (as not high-priority customer request), so hopefully you get by end of April.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Newfiescreech wrote:

Hi Everyone..just wondering .. how do I get my monthly bills for last 12 months for 2020 .I need them for my income tax.. Thanking you all in advance .

Contact the moderators to see what they can do for you.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.