cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't Make/Receive Calls or Text Messages

Marione
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I noticed that I can't make phone calls, nor can I receive any text messages.

I also can't be reached (it goes straight to my voicemail).

I don't have access to my voicemail, and it says something like "you don't have any active long distance...etc.".

Then I remembered, my card was stolen back in May, and I just updated my credit card information in my Public Mobile account.

Can you confirm if my account is now update/active?

I just want to make sure that I am not missing anything else here. And this just happened because of my incorrect credit card info.

I need to get my phone working asap.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

You can see if your account is good standing by logging into your self serve portal online.

Before you got any response from a mob. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Marione,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I tried looking for your private message, but I don't believe you have sent one yet. Please feel free to reach out to us privately, we'd be more than happy to look into your service issues 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You'll likely need to send a personal message to the moderator team so they can look into your account for you. Info on how to do that can be found here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Can you access your My Account? Does it show your account is still active when you log into it?

Need Help? Let's chat.