cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Human please no dingbot

harryparhar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cc changed and now account is in arrears several months! How do l pay outstanding amount and provide new cc???

help help help

Forget user name and password

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer Support Agent

The spoiler is a forum feature where one can kind of tuck away larger blocks of text. The reader can opt to open it or not.

But what are you getting that you were asking about?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@harryparhar wrote:

My cc changed and now account is in arrears several months! How do l pay outstanding amount and provide new cc???

help help help

@timish   You meant you already opened ticket with PM?  did you check the Community inbox on top right just besides the Avatar?  (or direct link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage)

Maybe @Korth 

However the OP wrote,

"My cc changed and now account is in arrears several months! How do l pay outstanding amount and provide new cc???

It sounded to me like the OP felt his Public Mobile account was in arrears, which doesn't actually happen.   The only other thing I can think of is that a credit card chargeback was involved and Public Mobile required the OP to pay-back a cycle of service before allowing them to pre-pay for another cycle.

Could it be that?   Dunno...

@HALIMACS wrote:
What do you mean by your account "is in arrears"?

Maybe the credit card account is in arrears, ie: has an unpaid debt on it. When people run low on funds their credit cards are usually the first thing which gets spent out.

If so, it will not work for AutoPay - the pre-auth check for available funds will fail. No charge will be made on the card because no credit will be issued to make payment.

PM Payment Vouchers can still be used. Assuming you can login to Self-Serve and/or 611 to enter the payment code numbers. Opening a support ticket with the dinglebot is the best option if you cannot remember your login username/password (or you cannot recover the login info from your browser cache/etc).

I tried calling , rejected by the service provider, reason 487

When you put your SIM in the phone, what is showing on the screen?  SIM not provisioned?  

how long you have not use this line?  over 90 days?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harryparhar : I tried it using the toll free #. It really seems like it has deactivated. Therefore, the SIM is dead. The number is gone. Rewards are gone. Balance is gone.

You'll need to start over with a new SIM and unique email address.

If it has been more than 4 months since you last paid then that's what happened.

You can use the voucher for the new activation.

harryparhar

Can u check my ph number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l don’t think it is active???

l purchased a prepaid voucher but since my number is inactive l cannot get thru to *611

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

@harryparhar 

Can you log into your account? If not can you call 611 from your phone? Does it tell you your basic account details or do you get a message saying "we cannot locate your phone number?"

If it's the latter then your account has been cancelled and deactivated. If its the former update your credit card info via self serve and make a manual top up payment to cover your entire plan amount or purchase a pm voucher from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs or Shell stations and enter your 12 digit voucher number via 611 by pressing (1) then (1) again and entering the 12 digit pin code # found on your voucher. Once accepted hang up and reboot your phone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@harryparhar wrote:

help help help

What do you mean by your account "is in arrears"?

Public Mobile is a pre-paid service, not a post-paid.  There are no 'arrears'.   

All you need to do is pay the amount for the plan you wish to receive for the next 30-day cycle, then tap the "reactivate" option on self-serve.

Payment can be made via credit card associated with the account, via payment voucher, or via direct payment at certain merchants.

HALIMACS_0-1635973807637.png

harryparhar

Thanks

from your other thread, look like you cannot get through My Account and hence unable to pay

Best and easiest way  to get your service back is to is to pay by voucher or pay by retail instant top up

1. Get voucher from 7/11 or SDM or London Drug or Shell, their voucher can be redeemed immediately (other might take 24 hours).  Then use *611 to load

2. Retail install top-up (small fees apply, I believe $1 ) 

Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harryparhar 

Reactivate A Suspended Plan

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harryparhar : Ah. Here's the problem. How long ago was your last payment? If more than 4 months then your account is gone. If less then you could pay using vouchers or instant top-up.

Then figure out replacing the payment card.

Edit: You don't pay arrears. You simply start a new term.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@harryparhar wrote:

help help help

@harryparhar 

Sorry, as answer in your other thread, PM support is all online... but you are in the right place.. we, your fellow customers, are here to help  🙂

Did you try forgot password link?  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Enter your email (or try to enter any possible email you might have used) and try to answer the security question.

If you still unable to get through Forgot password, you will have to open a ticket with PM

1.  For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harryparhar wrote:

My account in arrears

@harryparhar 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harryparhar : This is a prepaid place. No such thing as arrears. With the PM SIM in a phone and on...what happens when you dial 611?

Do you have a valid, registered payment card on file here? How would you normally pay?

@harryparhar   PM support is on online.  but this is why we are here. We are trying to help

So, you don't have service at the moment?

For your account issue, did you logon to My Account?   What is the account status? Active or Suspended?

did you try going to the Payment Page in My Account to try to manually pay?

harryparhar

My account in arrears

Need Help? Let's chat.