cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How update auto/pay card info.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Want to use a different credit card for auto pay but can’t seem to find the page to do this. Have tried delete auto pay and re-activating auto pay but it still shows the original credit card info.  There must be a way to update payment info without having to contact a moderator.  

UPDATE ---- Found the solution - the "manage card" is under "make a payment.

Oh well should have had a third cup of coffee - ha ha 

8 REPLIES 8

BEER

@RosieR wrote:

@BEER wrote:

Want to use a different credit card for auto pay but can’t seem to find the page to do this. Have tried delete auto pay and re-activating auto pay but it still shows the original credit card info.  There must be a way to update payment info without having to contact a moderator.  

Hi @BEER nice to hear that your problem is solved.  Isn't the Community awesome?  Next time, have the third cup of coffee, ok?  Cheers! 😁

?????????????? What was your previous community account name????????

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

Hi @BEER nice to hear that your problem is solved.  Isn't the Community awesome?  Next time, have the third cup of coffee, ok?  Cheers! 😁

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BEER wrote:

@popping wrote:

@BEER wrote:

1.  Select pament tab

2.  Select Manage my card link at the payment page

3.  Remove the old card and add a new card.

No such option -- only option is "remove auto pay" - that I have tried but as mentioned, when I reactivate auto pay it just goes to my initial credit card.

Sorry.  It should be "Replace this credit card link".  I just try it with a new cc and it works.

Reynolds10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!

You may just be missing the small text down at the bottom of the payment page. 

Once you log into your account:

- Payment

- Manage My Card *Down at the bottom below One Time Payment & Manage AutoPay*

- Replace This Credit Card

- Fill out information of new payment method 

You may have to remove credit card first but after that, you should be good!

BEER

BEER

@popping wrote:

@BEER wrote:

1.  Select pament tab

No such option -- only option is "remove auto pay" - that I have tried but as mentioned, when I reactivate auto pay it just goes to my initial credit card.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BEER wrote:

1.  Select pament tab

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BEER Log out of your self service account,  shut down your browser,  clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to change your credit card. If you have problems making the change. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Need Help? Let's chat.