cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view latest Bill Statement and usage for those billing cycles?

redburner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New to PM. Recently completed my 1st 3 month billing cycle so I would like to go and see a Bill statement for that 3 month period with all my usage so I can see how much i used.

How come there is no View Last Bill, or a PDF bill option anywhere on the site?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Additional resource that may be helpful:

Understanding Transaction History in Self-Serve account

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

marsbar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To add a bit to that.

There is the Payment History option too in Self-Serve. (Login Page > Payment in the horizontal Menu 2, then hit "View Payment History" in the right-most panel above Refer A Friend and save!)

I think because Public doesn't really let you incur unauthorized charges, they decided not to issue bills until people request it through a moderator.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@redburner most pre-paid mobile providers don't, actually.  I think it's because there are well-defined plan buckets with zero overage fees (you have to opt-in to additional services by pre-paying for them), so there is less requirement for a billing statement for you to reconcile against your billed overages, like on post-paid plans. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

redburner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see that but it only shows a usage strings and not totals... I am only interested in total usage for the billiong period. Personally I am shocked that i dont receive a legit Billing statement with all of the above outlined... Not cool PM

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you login to your self-serve account, click on the "Plans and Add Ons tab" and at the far right, just underneath your account number, there is a tab "Usage History", Click on that, and you will be able to see your usage history for up to the past 90 days. 

There is no pdf option to view your bill/invoice. If you want a copy of an invoice, you will need to contact the moderators via private message. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@redburner Unfortunately, PM self-serve does not have a proper billing statement generator. There is just a transaction history where you can see the amount you paid for the plan. It also does not have a proper usage history. You can only see the usage from last 90 days. I hope PM brings these feature sooner than later. 

Need Help? Let's chat.