Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update credit card

Shuyaowu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

To update your credit card you need to log into your self serve and select the payment tab there down the bottom will be Manage my card where you can update your credit card info. 

ShawnC13_0-1589996002387.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Shuyaowu 

cc1.jpg

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

edit: ninja'd

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

Need Help? Let's chat.