cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to speak with real human and pay the service in the phone

1rolando
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a senior citizen. I need to speak with human on phone. I am not good in internet and my children cannot help me because of the lockdown. How can i speak with real human who works in public service

44 REPLIES 44

Yes @1rolando  when is your payment due?  Call 611 and find out. Thanks. Because, if it is due 2 or more days from now, even if you don't know your 4 digit pin. The payment will be automatically applied for you.

1rolando

can i use the prepaid voucher to pay public mobile in calling 611 that i do not need to do it internet? Is that the 12 number they ask from the phone? Sorry if I ask too much

@1rolando  did you try using 611? And are you trying to use a voucher? When you call 611, when is your cycle renewal date? Thanks.

To pay using your valid credit card...try calling 611 on the phone.

1rolando

I am not in self serve because my phone cannot receive text. I do it only by call

1rolando

why they asked to give 12 number of credit card number but it is 16 numbers is in credit card?

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@1rolando   Unfortunately, PM doesn't have human help and all help is done either through SIMon the chatbot or private messaging the Moderator_Team

Just a wee bit of misinformation there..... I'm pretty sure the folks that are on the Moderator team actually are human..... maybe..... 😉 

I guess that's possible although since non of us have ever seen any of these "humans", how are we to know?? 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@1rolando 

Do you have issue to login to your self-serve account?

If yes, you can ask your children to help you or the person who refer you to PM to help you.

You can provide them your account information so that they can get help from moderator.

@dabr wrote:

@1rolando   Unfortunately, PM doesn't have human help and all help is done either through SIMon the chatbot or private messaging the Moderator_Team

Just a wee bit of misinformation there..... I'm pretty sure the folks that are on the Moderator team actually are human..... maybe..... 😉 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @1rolando  would it be possible for you to call one of your tech savvy children and give them your community logins and password? And ask them to contact us.  The only drawback to P M is everything is online here. You can use 611 from your phone to pay for your service as long as you know your 4 digit  pin code.

1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

For more information on using 611 please see link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@1rolando , unfortunately this is an online service with no call center.  The moderator team looks after customer service needs affecting their accounts.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@1rolando wrote:

I am a senior citizen. I need to speak with human on phone. I am not good in internet and my children cannot help me because of the lockdown. How can i speak with real human who works in public service

@1rolando   Unfortunately, PM doesn't have live phone support help and all help is done either through SIMon the chatbot or private messaging the Moderator_Team.  I think you should try private messaging through this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you can explain what your issue is maybe someone here will be able to offer advice/suggestions and offer you a much quicker help with your issue?

Edited just in case!:)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@1rolando wrote:

Unfortunately, PM does not have call centre.  PM support is provided by moderators on this forum.  Moderators are PM employee.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.