cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to speak with real human and pay the service in the phone

1rolando
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a senior citizen. I need to speak with human on phone. I am not good in internet and my children cannot help me because of the lockdown. How can i speak with real human who works in public service

44 REPLIES 44

@GOLDSMITH  you can pay trough 611. See article https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

Or 

Through your self service account with autopay. See article https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay , or with a voucher in both cases

@GOLDSMITH wrote:

where can I pay bill

@GOLDSMITH   You can either log into your account and click on the Payment tab and select to make a payment via CC, Debit Visa card or voucher.  Or you can dial 611 and pay using your CC (if registered on account), or add a pre-paid voucher.

GOLDSMITH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

where can I pay my bill in new Westmincster b.c

GOLDSMITH

where can I pay bill

Geez, now it appears we have 3 different people piggybacking on this thread, asking for help! People, if you start your own thread, you may cause less confusion for the the person that started THIS one!

@DebThordarson wrote:

Yes, I’m not getting help with my issues, no incoming calls again. No one helping.

As for your issue, does your service work for everything else, EXCEPT incoming calls, i.e. you can text both ways, make outgoing calls, and still access data?

As for "I’m not getting help with my issues" & "No one helping"..... what are you referring to? When I look at your profile, the last time you posted anything here was 4 months ago, so are you referring to having contacted the Moderator team, and getting no response thus far, or something else?

@DebThordarson Try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

DebThordarson

Yes, I’m not getting help with my issues, no incoming calls again. No one helping.

@roxie1  please use the 3 dots to edit your personal information in your post, you have just given everyone seeing this 2/3's of the information needed to steal your number. Which plan are you on? Is it a Canada wide one? If it is, just add a 1 and make your calls.

As to why you can't make local calls. It's the second set of numbers that determine whether your number is local or not. Ie xxx yyy xxxx. Please check the CNAC website to check if your number is local or not http://www.cnac.ca/co_codes/co_code_status.htm . If it isn't you can change your number to the desired local area code once each 30 day cycle through your self service account.

@roxie1 

Choose the 3 vertical buttons in the top right and edit your post to remove personal info.

Everyone can see your info on this public forum. Please do this now!

Since you have been in contact with the moderators, email them again to explain that your situation has not been resolved.

roxie1

My name is Roxie *********.   Telephone **********

My husband’s name is Ronald *********  Telephone  **********

I was sent a message from a team moderator saying my problem of not being able to make local calls on my phone and my husband’s was resolved.  Well, it’s not!  So for most of this week neither of us can make NECESSARY local calls.  We are so upset and see no other alternative than to find another server.  Yes, your plans are cheap but of no value when our phones are not operational.

@1rolando wrote:

yes it gives the available balance and it is still the same as before.

So the balance isn't enough to pay for your renewal?

@1rolando wrote:

i will try again later. I just do not understand why cannot able to process and why do i need to message this in community? And my account still the same and it is still will expire tomorrow 

@1rolando   Yes this system can be confusing if you are not familiar with it.  The people responding here are customers like you and we are only able to offer advice/suggestions which usually work for most minor issues.  However, we cannot access your account and that is when moderators are needed because they are Public Mobile employees and can access your account after verification.  Here is the link again to contact Moderator_Team: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

1rolando

yes it gives the available balance and it is still the same as before.

1rolando

i will try again later. I just do not understand why cannot able to process and why do i need to message this in community? And my account still the same and it is still will expire tomorrow 

@1rolando wrote:

I and my daughter already speak to moderator before. That is why we try this voucher by phone because i cannot make a self serve online because my phone is not receiving text message and I cannot receive the activation code. I used to pay my service in retail but now everything is close and my payment will expire tomorrow

@1rolando  Contacting the moderators is done through this forum, the same way you are posting here.  Look top right of your screen (next to your avatar), do you see the envelope icon?  Click that and from there you can submit a private message to Moderator_Team and they will help you.

BTW when you dial 611 does it give you what your available balance is?

@1rolando answer these 2 questions for me please. If you call 611:

1. Is your payment due tomorrow April 2nd?
  2. Is there a balance of the amount of the voucher?

Thanks.

1rolando

I and my daughter already speak to moderator before. That is why we try this voucher by phone because i cannot make a self serve online because my phone is not receiving text message and I cannot receive the activation code. I used to pay my service in retail but now everything is close and my payment will expire tomorrow

@1rolando wrote:

yes

So yes you have tried rebooting.  I see one of the moderators has responded, did you manage to send them message from the earlier links?  If so check the envelope icon (top right of your screen) and if there is a red dot on it then you need to click that envelope and respond to the message from moderators.

@1rolando  then the voucher has already been applied. And since you said that 611 says your payment is due tomorrow, you can relax and allow the system to apply the payment for you. Next payment date, just use 611 again to enter your voucher 2 days in advance. And the system will apply it for you. Have a great evening and stay safe.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there! 

If you have any type of issue that can not be solved on your self-serve account, you can reach us, the moderator's team, so we can have a closer look and solve it for you! 

We will be more than happy to help! 

Take care and stay safe! 

Regards,

Daniel-Moderator's Team

1rolando

yes

@1rolando wrote:

I did. It is the same reply that "sorry we cannot able to process this request. Please go to publicmobile/community". why it cannot process???

@1rolando   I wish I knew why you are getting that message but sometimes there are glitches in PM's system. 

Can you try rebooting your phone first and then try dialling 611?  Sorry if this was already suggested earlier in the thread.

@1rolando  is the credit balance the same amount as the voucher? Thanks. 

1rolando

I did. It is the same reply that "sorry we cannot able to process this request. Please go to publicmobile/community". why it cannot process???

@1rolando wrote:

yes. It gives the credit balance and expiry date. I bought the voucher today. I entered the 12 number but it says it cannot process and got to public mobile/community. Why it cannot process?? whyy????

@1rolando  Some vouchers can not be loaded for several hours and you may just need to keep trying throughout the day until the funds on it become available.

1rolando

yes. It gives the credit balance and expiry date. I bought the voucher today. I entered the 12 number but it says it cannot process and got to public mobile/community. Why it cannot process?? whyy????

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@1rolando wrote:

I am a senior citizen. I need to speak with human on phone. I am not good in internet and my children cannot help me because of the lockdown. How can i speak with real human who works in public service

1rolando do this:

Send an email to your family member to do it.

All they need is the voucher pin (12 digits) and tell them to call this number: 

1-855-478-2542. Give them your phone number too.

@1rolando  When you call 611, does it give you a balance ? If it does, you may have already loaded the voucher. 

When I call 611. It tells me the date that my next payment is due and then, because I have $31, credit balance it tells me this. 'Your current account balance is $31".  Then it goes to the menu options. Does it give you a balance for the value of your voucher? Thanks.

1rolando

it will be due tomorrow

1rolando

I cannot pay it by phone. They asking me to do it in internet

Need Help? Let's chat.