Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i set up prepaid

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SherriFrancis69 wrote:

How do i set up prepaid

@SherriFrancis69 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

@SherriFrancis69 welcome to the community.  Go here in your self service account Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All PM plans are prepaid.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@SherriFrancis69 Do you mean Autopay? Login your self-service account, then "Payment" - "Manage Autopay" or "Manage my card". There you can add your card with needed info.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@SherriFrancis69 hello if you go into your self serve account you can set up a credit card there under payment this will get you two dollars off per 30 day cycle if you do not have a self-serve account you have to create one use the email that you used when you set up your account

Need Help? Let's chat.