cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to renew after 30days

goodmaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you receive an email prior to your 30 days to renew for another 30 or 90 days. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated just signed up on Sat March 23

6 REPLIES 6

Newfiegirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My monthly renewal is automatic as I am set up for autopay on my credit card.  I will receive notification a day prior to remind me but I don’t have to do anything to renew.

@goodmaca wrote:

Do you receive an email prior to your 30 days to renew for another 30 or 90 days. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated just signed up on Sat March 23

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@goodmaca wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile!  In addition to what's already been mentioned, when you turn on autopay you will receive a $2 credit for every 30 days.  You don't necessarily need to pay with autopay, as long as it's setup you will receive the discount.  You can still add funds manually using payment vouchers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@goodmaca wrote:

You get a text from 611.

Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due Mmm dd. If you're on AutoPay or have already paid, please ignore this message.

The last one I got was about 3 days before the renewal date.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@goodmaca   you don't need to do anything, if you have sufficient funds in your account to renew (or on autopay) then your account will renew itself. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@goodmaca As long as there are funds in your account or autopay setup it should renew automatically. Near your renewal date your account will say Suspended/Expired and you will get a text message reminding you to pay for renewal, that is all normal and automated, as long as your phone keeps working there is no problem.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@goodmaca , you do get a text notification of upcoming renewal.  Generally for trouble free renewal, most people enable auto pay and let the system do everything.

Need Help? Let's chat.