cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to redeem multiple $10 promo credits?

I was referred to PUBLIC MOBILE,thru a friend. So upon activation,I entered her friend referral code,for a $10 credit. I was also given a code for a $10 credit, as a WELCOME GIFT,to Public Mobile. Finally,when I bought my sim card it had a $10 promo code. I have only successfully been able to redeem the $10 credit from my friend referal....So,why am I unable to use the other 2 codes,crediting my account the $20? Please let me know how i can find a solution for this issue. Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: How to redeem multiple $10 promo credits?

@HeidiG17 

Because you can't stack them.

The one that came with the SIM was a sneaky way to get you to use _their_ referral code so as to get the reward for themselves.

Good thing you have it set to your friends.

But no, you can't have multiple ones.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Oracle

@HeidiG17 , you can only redeem one referral code and once only during activation.  That gets you a one time $10 reward.  There are no further $10 rewards thereafter.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@HeidiG17 

Because you can't stack them.

The one that came with the SIM was a sneaky way to get you to use _their_ referral code so as to get the reward for themselves.

Good thing you have it set to your friends.

But no, you can't have multiple ones.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you used the referral from a friend did you not also, at the same time, activate a SIM card? Then when the process was done you received a $10 credit within 72 hours.....but usually the next day.