cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reactive suspension account.??

Regina1960
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid thru my td card but still says account suspended need help anyone please ..!.! I’m New to public mobility...

7 REPLIES 7

@popping wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@Regina1960 wrote:

I paid thru my td card but still says account suspended need help anyone please ..!.! I’m New to public mobility...

Is the "TD" card a credit card or debit card?

TD use VISA credit card and VISA debit card.  It should not be a problem to setup PM autopay.

Too add this this, the implementation of Visa Debit was automatically implemented by sending this to all customers with a chequing or savings account. There was a point that customers could ignore it and keep using the old TD green card/access card, but eventually once that expired, customers had no choice but to use the card that was sent as the replacement.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@Regina1960 wrote:

TD uses VISA credit card and VISA debit card.  It should not be a problem to setup PM autopay.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Regina1960 wrote:

@Regina1960 

If all of the above does not work and your funds to pay for your service remain in your balance then to force the system to take your payment go to the plans or usage page. Click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your payment should be taken. Log out and reboot.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Regina1960 wrote:

Check the amount of your available fund in your account.  If the amount is equal to or more than your full plan cost, you need to click the "Reactivate current plan" link to pay for the reactivation.  Then, restart your phone and your phone should be working again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Regina1960...

dial 611 and you should be able to get a status report on your account. You can also pay that way in future, if you want.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Regina1960 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Method through Self-Serve account: Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  4. Reboot

All okay now?

Need Help? Let's chat.