cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach public mobile support

Prakashb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my monthly data pay has been deducted from account but I’m not able to use the data after renewal since yesterday . Who can help sort this out , can someone connect me to help desk..this is annoying and disturbed to not getting the data despite paid for the services 

4 REPLIES 4

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems the same solution was already provided 3 times. 🙂

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Prakashb wrote:

Hi, my monthly data pay has been deducted from account but I’m not able to use the data after renewal since yesterday . Who can help sort this out , can someone connect me to help desk..this is annoying and disturbed to not getting the data despite paid for the services 

Hi @Prakashb, you can send a private message to the moderators by clicking the envelope in the top right of your monitor.  In the Send To field, type Moderator_Team.  Response time can be between several hours up to 48 hrs.

In the meantime, we (fellow customers just like you) may be able to help you figure things out.  We'll need some further details.

When is your renewal date?

When you log into your self-serve account, what does the Account Status say?

What plan are you on?

Are you able to make/receive calls and/or text messages?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Prakashb wrote:

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Prakashb 

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.  Explain the situation.  They should be able to get your data working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.