cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay.

HellenM2312
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot to put call payment on replacement credit card and service was cancelled. How do I call or get help without my phone? Could a reminder be sent thru text that payment is being added to credit card so service continues ?

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@RosieR : one doesn't need ones 4-digit PIN for voucher redemptions in 611.

thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RosieR : one doesn't need ones 4-digit PIN for voucher redemptions in 611.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@HellenM2312 wrote:

Forgot to put call payment on replacement credit card and service was cancelled. How do I call or get help without my phone? Could a reminder be sent thru text that payment is being added to credit card so service continues ?

Hi @HellenM2312 PM do send text reminders.  I just got a text today from PM reminding me of my renewal payment due on Dec 14

Screenshot_20201211-125424 PM reminder.png 

anyway, as already suggested above, do a manual payment using a voucher either through your self serve account or dialling 611 (you need your 4-digit PIN #).  

Don't forget to get your free gifts from Public Mobile here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Season's greetings! 🎄🎄🎄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HellenM2312 wrote:

If you haven't blocked it, there's a "Heads up" text sent a couple days before renewal. Then apparently a couple days after, there's a text saying the renewal didn't work. Yeah no-@#$% sherlock 🙂 Kinda useless then. But certainly, the fact that the services stop is a pretty good notification that the payment didn't work.

So log in to your self-serve and re-do the payment card then pay the amount due and it should reactivate.

Or you can pay using vouchers or instant top-up. Vouchers can be done in the 611 service without active service.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@HellenM2312 wrote:

@HellenM2312 hello add autopay and reactivate your service 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@HellenM2312 wrote:

@HellenM2312 you can add autopay in your self serve account or purchase a voucher locally and apply *611 or in your self serve 

Need Help? Let's chat.