cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay my bills

Aretahiri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I’m new with public mobile and want to know how can I pay my account with out having to go to store every month 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Lots of good advice here...when it comes  to auto pay if you don't have a credit card to set it up a visa/debit works as well. Very advisable to manually pay for your service before auto pay kicks in as it can fail occasionally. Just top up earlier in the day or a couple of days before renewal. Use your card voucher or other methods mentioned. If you can afford it top up with a couple cycles worth of payment and carry the balance in your account. My room mate put $60 on his $15 plan account....no worries for 4 cycles. Whatever you do on renewal day ignore the crazy messages on your account unless your phone stops working...its just what the payment system does.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

There are a few great options...you can register a valid credit card on your account and get a $2 Autopay reward every renewal.

Lotsa customers use a service like Paypal / Ding.com / Recharge to pay every renewal. (If you have a cc on file, you'll still get the autopay reward).

You already know you can get payment vouchers at your local retail outlets.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Aretahiri wrote:

Hi I’m new with public mobile and want to know how can I pay my account with out having to go to store every month 

Hi! Follow these steps:

1. Click on "My Account" in the top right of your screen
  2. Log in (it will automatically start you at your Overview tab)
  3. A couple tabs to the right of your Overview tab, you should see the "Payment" tab. Click on it.
  4. You should see "Manage AutoPay." Click on it and enable AutoPay!

Hope this helps!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a credit card?

Do you have access to your selfserve?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

You can turn on autopay via your self serve and save $2 every month

Need Help? Let's chat.